How to Celebrate International Men’s Day in Sta. Rosa, Laguna
If there’s an International Women’s Day, there’s one for men too! International Men’s Day is celebrated every November 19, this is done to celebrate worldwide the positive value men bring to the world, their families and communities, according to their website.
So on this momentous day, why not celebrate it at Windsor Tavern?
What to Do on International Men’s Day at Windsor Tavern
A night of sports
If you’re a man of sports, you can have your pick of indoor sport games on this special day.
- Darts: test out your aim by playing a round with friends and family.
- Table Tennis: play a friendly game with your best buds.
- Billiards: enjoy a game of pool if you’re a fan of billiards.
Fun recreation time
There are also other ways that you can enjoy the night.
- Poker: put your best poker face on and play a round of poker.
- Live football: catch your favorite football game in our restaurant.
- Karaoke: sing your lungs out and play your favorite songs.
Food and booze
Windsor Tavern offers an array of delicious food that you savor and relish. You can try out our best sellers and chef recommendations, such as:
- Tokwa at baboy
- Buffalo wings
- Crispy pata
- Chicken sisig
Check out our menu.
You can also enjoy plenty of drinks for your celebration of International Men’s Day!
So what are you waiting for? Visit us at 2nd Floor, Humana Wellness Center, Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Road, Barangay Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna.